Friday, November 9, 2012

Snow Day

I knew it was supposed to snow today.  My family had mentioned it and I was prepared...prepared for it to snow a little bit while I was at work, look pretty, and possibly stick to the grass...but not cover my car in 4 inches of snow!

Now, spending most of my winters in Utah, I'm definitely accustomed to the snow.  I've lived in it, walked to school in it, driven in it, etc.  But every winter, every time we have a snow storm, I find myself asking once again "Why do I live in Utah?"

Don't get me wrong.  I like the snow... when I don't have to go anywhere, and I can lay in bed with my electric blanket and drink hot chocolate and read books or watch netflix.  No problem!  But when I have to scrape snow off my car, or deal with bad road conditions or less than skilled drivers, I'd appreciate it if the snow didn't exist.

This summarizes how many of my coworkers and patients felt about the snow today:
Let's bond over the periodic inconvenience of atmospheric precipitation.

One of my patients told me to go skiing, and then I would like the snow...What do you think?  Do you like the snow?

No comments:

Post a Comment