Monday, November 19, 2012

Aunt Andrea



Over the past several days, I've got to spend lots of time with my nephews and niece.  I figured it was about time they got their own post on my blog, because they're just that awesome!

Little [T] had a rough couple of days, but I sure did enjoy rocking him this past weekend.  He's still pretty little and so we can't really "play" yet, but once he's a little older, I know he'll quickly discover just how cool Aunt Andrea is.
Then today I got to play with [M] and [L].  We watched the Hunchback of Norte Dame and ate lunch and num-nums (of course!).  And we obviously played on my phone.  Afterwards, she didn't want me to go home, so she barricaded us inside.  Luckily Momma moved the shoes and I was able to escape.
And, because no post would be complete without a picture of all three of them, here's [L] trying on my jacket a few weeks ago.  It makes me smile every time I see this picture.  He was talking up a storm today, and was very cuddly!
Isn't being an aunt is the best!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment