Monday, November 26, 2012

Advice Please!

Okay, friends, I am facing a serious dilemma here...advice would be greatly appreciated!

Last week I splurged and bought a KitchenAid mixer at Kohls.  [Can I insert here how excited I am!?!]  Anyways, with that, I got a bunch of Kohls cash to spend.  And if I use it online before midnight tomorrow night, I can use the 20% off code and get an even better deal.  Awesome right?

Except for one thing, I don't know what to buy. I rarely have this problem at Kohls.  I love Kohls!!  But I don't really need more clothes.  There's not a pair of boots that I am in love with.  I could get a few fashion scarves, or earrings.  Or kitchen toys. Or a new silverware set (my cheap walmart set just isn't that great). Or a down-alternative comforter.  Or something else???

Help!!!!  If you had Kohls cash to spend, what would you get and why???

3 comments:

  1. A gift certificate that you can use later, when you DO know what you want!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, gift certificate. If that works that would be good. I would probably get a new Sunday dress, or a new comforter, or a new necklace/earrings. Or a gift for someone.

    This is a wonderful problem to have. Enjoy solving it! Make sure to tell me what you decide!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Silverware set -- a nice one is a big improvement from a cheap one. You'll appreciate it every day.

    ReplyDelete