Monday, November 5, 2012

Personal Mottos

Today at work we had a group about creating our own healthy lifestyle and how we each have the power to create our own lives.  No matter what happens to us, we each have the ability and power to act and not just react.  As I thought about what to post tonight, I'd thought I'd share a few of my favorite quotes with you, all from Pinterest of course! ;)   It's hard for me to to choose just one as my personal motto.  They are each amazing and represent different aspects of my life and valuable life lessons I've learned.
Trust

true

Elder Holland. One of my new favorite quotes

Love What You Do Print Uncovet

Truth

Trying


"Life begins at the end of your comfort zone."

.

. . . small things with great love

From Jason Mraz

believe it...

.

And one of my absolute favorites

:)


No matter what happens in life, it will always work out.  Like I told my patients today, life isn't going to be perfect.  It's not going to be easy all of the time.  We'll probably mess up and have bad days and hard times. But we can choose how we respond.  So until we understand God's purpose for everything, I like to remind myself to "laugh at the confusion" and "smile through the tears" and remember that someday everything will make sense and God's will and plan will be unfolded.

Which are your favorites?  Do you have a personal motto?

1 comment: