Saturday, November 17, 2012

"I'm Pretty Tired"

I was sitting here tonight, thinking about what to post.  A lot has happened in the last two days, and luckily everything worked out and is going to be good, but all I could think of was how tired I was...now that I actually allowed myself to relax!

This is what popped into my head:

Forrest Gump: [running] I had run for 3 years, 2 months, 14 days, and 16 hours. 
[he stops and turns around
Young Man Running: Quiet, quiet! He's gonna say something! 
Forrest Gump: [pause] I'm pretty tired... I think I'll go home now. 


My dad and my brother say this sometimes, and having spent the last two days with my brother, I can totally imagine him saying this.  In fact, now that I think of it, I'm almost surprised he didn't say it as we were leaving this afternoon to come home.

Personally, I'm glad to not only be home and but also to have a few days off work to relax.

Good night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment