Friday, November 23, 2012

Black Friday

Can I just say that I am exhausted?  And no, not because I spent the day shopping...because I spent the day at work!  Luckily, I got paid time and a half, so it made the 12 hours shift totally worth it.  :)  Unfortunately, it means that my brain is shutting down and this may be a less-than-thrilling post. :(

I had contemplated getting up this morning and going shopping for a few things before heading to work at 8am, but when my alarm went off I knew there was no way I was going to make it anywhere before work.  So I snoozed the alarm for quite a while, got ready, and managed to clock in at exactly 8:00am.

I did make one Black Friday purchase at work--buying some new games for our department.  I knew it was crazy, but after my morning group I ran over to Target (which was busy, but not as terrible as I expected).  Unfortunately they were out of one of the games, so I had to just order everything online and pay shipping, but it still came out lots cheaper than I would have gotten last week.  So it was totally worth it!

Tomorrow I plan to continue my Black Friday shopping, buying fabric for work.  We tie fleece blankets for a service project and I've got some good coupons to use, so I might as well.  And if I'm going to be out, I might just need to stop at Kohls and see if there's anything I need, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment