Thursday, November 7, 2013

Grateful for... Week 1

So everyone's Facebook and Instagram are popping up with things they are grateful for every day in November.  I thought about doing that, but decided this blogging once a day is enough for me to focus on this month.  That being said, I do want to focus on things I have to be grateful for this month.  So for today's NaBloPoMo post, here are 7 things I am grateful for... one for each day this month.

1.  I am grateful for the opportunities I have to be in Logan and at USU.  Grad school is hard, but it is definitely a privilege and opportunity to be here.  And despite the long hours, hard work, never-ending reading and endless to do lists, I really do love my program and what I'm studying.

2. I am grateful for productive days when I can cross of lots of things on my to do list!

3.  I am grateful for Sundays, when I can take a break from all the worldly things and focus on what really matters and have time to take care of myself.

4.  I am grateful that there is a Sonic in Logan, and I can get my Coke Zero with Cherry!

5.  I am grateful for a paycheck every month!

6.  I am grateful for friends and family members that take such good care of me, and are such a support to me.  I am grateful for fiends in my cohort who understand exactly how I feel when I'm stressed with a professor or assignment or whatever it may be.

7.  I am grateful for my niece and nephews...and even more grateful that I'll get to see them tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment