Monday, June 18, 2012

The One Where I Am Exhausted

As I will get to in another post, I really do love my jobs!  Seriously, I love the populations I work with, and the activities I get to do!  But sometimes, work just leaves me exhausted.

Case in point--Here was my schedule this weekend:
  Friday: 8a-5:30p
  Friday night: 10p-8a
  Saturday: 9a-2p
In case you're having trouble with your math, I believe that is working 25.5/30 hours.  CRAZY!!!   The funny thing is, I wasn't even tired until after I left work on Saturday, had gone to the grocery store, come home and taken off my shoes...that's when it hit!  A quick nap and going to bed early seem to help though, and now I'm good as new! (At least until Friday hits again, right?)

So, even though I do love my jobs, it sometimes leaves me a little tired and incoherent, and the blog a little deserted.

No comments:

Post a Comment