Sunday, March 27, 2011

Sunday

Today was Sunday! And it was amazing!!! Seriously, one of the best Sundays in quite a while... even though last week's was pretty wonderful too :)

So we went to church. We were almost on time... I figure if it's still the opening song we're good right??? 9:25 is just so early sometimes.... hehe.... but we had a great meeting. The talks were really good and really got me excited again for General Conference this weekend. Sunday school was also pretty good, entertaining and inspiring. And Relief Society was good too...

Then an afternoon full of visiting teaching, visits, singing at a dementia unit at a local nursing home, dinner (yes, I can cook sometimes), amazing fireside about going to the temple more often, ward prayer, and just general good times!!!

Seriously, today's been a good day....the kind of Sunday that gets me all ready for the coming week. I'm sure it'll be busy and stressful, but having a day to focus on the Lord and reground myself is helpful... so I'm ready.... come what may and love it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment