Saturday, January 12, 2013

A-Z Reading Challenge

Today I had a fabulous idea.  After some researching on Google, I realized that I wasn't the first person to have this idea.  Oh well.  I still think it's fun and I'm still going to do it.  And anyone else who wants to join me is more than welcome!

During the year 2013, I am going to read at least 26 books....one for each letter of the alphabet.  I'll pick a book that starts with each letter of the alphabet (although with X or any other super hard ones I may just let myself pick a book with that letter somewhere in the title).  I'll write a short review of each book I read, and keep this post updated with the book I've chosen for that letter.  Also, feel free to comment with book recommendations!  I'm always looking for new books to read.

So... Here's the list:

A -
B -
C - (The) Cross Gardener by Jason F. Wright
   - (The) Christmas Train by David Baldacci
   - (The) Chocolate War by Robert Cormier
D -
E - Ella Minnow Pea by Mark Dunn
F - Falling to Heaven by James L. Ferrell
   - Fire by Kristin Cashore
   - Forget Me Not by Dieter F. Uchtdorf
   - Family Pictures by Jane Green
G - Go Ask Alice by Anonymous
   - Graceling by Kristin Cashore
H - Have a Little Faith by Mitch Albom
I -
J - Just Listen by Sarah Dessen
  - January First: A Child's Descent into Madness and Her Father's Struggle to Save Her by Michael Schofield
K - Keeping the Moon by Sarah Dessen
L -
M -
N -
O -
P -
Q -
R - Room by Emma Donoghue 
S - (The) Seventeen Second Miracle by Jason F. Wright
T - Through His Eyes by Virginia Pearce
   - Then I Met My Sister by Christine Hurley Deriso
U -
V -
W - (The) Wednesday Letters by Jason F. Wright
X -
Y - Your Happily Ever After by Dieter F. Uchtdorf
Z -

1 comment:

  1. E- Edenbrooke, Julianne Donaldson (kinda cheesy romantic...but not barf worthy!)

    ReplyDelete