Tuesday, September 28, 2010

An Update

So i've been meaning to write for a while now. It seems as though my great fall semester schedule isn't as spectacular as i thought because i have NO TIME! Well, no time to really do everything i would like to do.

So here's the basic update:

School is busy. 14 credits is usually pretty manageable but this semester it seems to be more work than i planned on. Oh, well, i'm getting really good at writing papers the night before they're due.

Work is good. It seems as though there is always a new (random!) project for me to work on. One of my recent favorites was hand stitching some booklets together. I'm pretty much a pro now. Just saying ;)

I've also started volunteering for my social work class. I work with Wasatch Mental Health here in Provo, with the Youth Outpatient Unit. Basically, i'm there to help the secretaries and entertain the kids. A lot of times the siblings of the kids being seen come and are stuck in the waiting room. So we play and color and hang out. It's pretty fun--and will be much more entertaining once i figure out how to make balloon animals.


In other news, my twin sister moved back to Utah a few weeks ago. It's been fun to see her more. When i got home from my mission, she was in LA so we never really got to hang out like we used to. Now that she's here, we'll get to see each other a lot more. I'm excited about that :)

Ok. There's probably more I could (and should) add, but this will have to suffice for tonight. I mean, i do still have a paper to at least get started tonight. Let's just say life is BUSY! But it's a good busy and I'm good with that.

1 comment:

  1. This is good to hear! Hey, why isn't your name anywhere on this blog? Do you want to be that anonymous?!

    ReplyDelete